We are transitioning to a new registration system called PlayMetrics. To create your PlayMetrics account and register your player for the Recreation Program:
- Click on the “Register Here” button above to create a PlayMetrics account.
- Enter the email address and password you would like to use for your account. Once you have done this, click on the “Create Account” button.
- The system will send a verification email to you to confirm your email address. Check the email inbox that you used to create your PlayMetrics account and verify your email address. You will then be prompted to enter your contact information to complete your Parent or Guardian account.
- Add your player information for each child you plan to register.
- Based on the player information provided, you will be shown a list of programs available to each player.
- Complete the questionnaire for each player.
- Agree to the refund policy, and place the order.
- You will receive a confirmation email when the registration process has been completed.
- Please contact PlayMetrics at firstname.lastname@example.org with any difficulties with the registration system.
Come Join the Fun!
- All Ages
- All Levels
- Multiple Locations
Our program will have smaller teams to ensure that kids get more one-on-one time with their coach and more touches on the ball.
Triad Wide Locations
We have locations in your area to make soccer a family friendly experience.
We Have A Place For You
Our goals are to provide your child with the opportunity to reach his or her potential (and to develop a healthy, active lifestyle) while at the same time teaching them teamwork, responsibility and commitment.
News and Events
The fall recreation season has come to a close, and we wanted to send a large THANK YOU to all of our volunteer coaches. We couldn’t make it through the season without you, and our players and families are better for having you on the fields with them each week. Big high fives to the […]
Your first Twins Rec Game Day is here!! The Twins Rec Staff are excited to see you on the fields! Here are some tips for you to enjoy/make it through the first game day! 1) Arrive Early! Traffic is always a bummer. Arrive early for a good parking place and smooth traffic. 2)Coffee. It will […]